Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Positions’ main responsibility would be to understand product requirements, design and develop verification plan, module level and system level test cases for firmware and software applications for Electrical Circuit Protection products. Providing project, process, and technical leadership on projects V&V activities & should contribute in product & technology innovations. Should demonstrate ‘Right to Left’ thinking (starting with consideration for end user).
Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, E&TC, Instrumentation)
• 3+ years of experience in Software/Firmware Verification & Validation.
• Experience with Metering / Switchgears/Relays or Electrical circuit protection domain with OOPs concepts and web-applications.
• Knowledge and use of tools- Eclipse, Visual Studio, JIRA – issue tracking, Subversion – source code repo, Fisheye/Crucible – script code reviews, Jenkins – automated builds etc.
• Experience in creating and executing automated test scripts using latest software testing tools technology like UFT, python, protractor, Selenium web driver or any other tools technologies.
• Experience working with TCP/IP Modbus /TCP communication protocols at application side.
• Experience in preparation of release notes ,test plan and software release package
• Agile SCRUM knowledge.
• Good communication skills in English (verbal and written) to communicate information effectively to customers, and technical staff.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time