Engineer - Production
· Directs and coordinates the activities of the Operators and contract labour engaged in the production
· Coordinates and manages the production requirements through understanding of Manufacturing Orders (MO), schedules and evaluates current production estimates and outputs in each shift.
· Confers with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between assigned module/area
· Plans and establishes work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals and planned efficiency
· The ability to use proven tools, techniques, and methodologies to inspect products, measure process performance, perform product verification and validation testing, and to provide feedback reporting as required.
· Personally drives for results to meet and exceed expectations, having a passion for achievement
· Demonstrates and trains assembly and testing operations, and safety procedures to new employees
· The knowledge of applicable Lean tools in the given business environment, participates and deploy them in an appropriate manner through training and Kaizen events
· Skills necessary to effectively manage Materials procedures in the order fulfillment process within a plant.
· Confers with management or subordinates to resolve Operator problems, complaints or grievances
· The ability to integrate technical skill sets required to identify and eliminate hazards associated with a manufacturing process and its supporting elements.
· Maintains and continuously improve 6S standards in shop floor
· Reports to Manager Production on daily plan and achievements, gap analysis and liaises with quality, purchase and maintenance to maximise the utilisation of labour, machine and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Operators
· 5+ years’ experience in handling Production
· BE/BTech Electrical/Electronics
· Strong in production planning
· Demonstrated people management skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Excellent awareness and hands on experience in Lean tools
· Highly ethical and able to work with diverse team with good communication
· Strong results orientation with good cross cultural exposureAble to handle small grievance in Shop Floor.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time