Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Analyst-Oracle HRMS
Provide day-to-day support, predominantly Critical to high complexity incidents, that are disrupting normal business operation in a timely manner in HRMS space , to ensure timely, reliable, cost effective service to Eaton employees and vendors..
Executes enhancement requests and new requirements using standard Eaton request fulfillment process( High to Critical complexity enhancement requests).
Demonstrates ability to question and probe technical experts or third party vendors to determine best possible solution option. Proactively seeks opportunities for efficiency improvements and partners with business to implement improvement in processes and systems.
Monitor trends in incidents / requests and ensures BSC metrics are consistently met and seeks process improvements to better metrics and customer satisfaction score.
Demonstrates end to end business process knowledge and Is able to articulate benefits / results and partner with business teams to achieve desired benefits Influences process integration; suggests innovative process solutions.
Champion ITSM practices.
Prioritizes incidents to ensure high impact and urgent tickets are worked on priority and taking leadership to ensure no customer impact.
Serves as escalation point for team, for complex issues.
Responds to and resolves technical questions and service requests (V. High complexity) from the User Community.
Works closely with other IT support groups and impacted customers for effective resolution and testing of fixes for production support issues, Build rapport with concerned stakeholders.
Reporting and Metrics – define and ,build, monitor, refine reports, metrics, and dashboards.
Meet BSC Support Metrics. Meet/Exceed CSAT score.
Documents and create knowledge repository which will helps in providing quick resolution of tickets.
Mentor team members as appropriate (Medium to High complexity).
Manage CRs (raise, represent in CAB, execute, close etc.) Ensure metrics fulfilment related to Change Management e.g. Change Data Health, Change: Emergency etc.).
Leads governance process and communicates trends in SLA compliance, incident and request analysis and improvements undertaken with business. Lead and collaborate effectively with other IT teams to resolve complex services and application issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in IT
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US on a continuous basis without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Beachwood, OH or Moon Township, PA will be considered.
- Developing and supporting Oracle Core HRMS, Self Service HR ,CWB modules.
- Should have strong hands on experience in PL/SQL development, Oracle APIs, Alerts, Data Conversion, Interfaces and Work Structures. Knowledge of HRMS Security, Workflows, Self Service Personalization, OAF Extensions, XML Publisher Reports, OBIEE/BIP Reports, Web ADIs will be an added advantage. Requires excellent written & oral communication skills to work directly with customers on tickets.
- Worked on development/support of RICEW components(Reports, Interface, Conversion, Workflow, Extension)
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, analytical and communication skills.
- Good understanding of key HR processes which impact system design/ functionality of HR applications.
- Understanding of Industry Standard Documentation Practices.
- Experience in a client-facing role for a top tier or similar consulting organization is highly desirable
- Enthusiastic about learning large and complex systems.
- Results-driven with the ability to take initiatives, handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills, logical process thinking and end-to-end system concepts - Investigates problems to establish real or hidden causes.
- Exudes confidence. Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure.
- Experience working across geographic and cultural boundaries.
- IT experience preferably in Oracle Applications.
- ITSM experience is an added plus.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time