Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Plan, organize, manage or assist in the installation of all electrical and mechanical equipment.
Plan, organize, manage or assist in the maintenance of building, building systems, and peripheral structure.
Plan, organize, manage or assist in the implementation of all applicable EHS aspects such that the site maintains compliance to all state, federal, and company requirements. Establish site goals and action plans for Energy, Water, and Waste Reduction.
Establish and maintain spare parts inventory for repair of machinery and related equipment. Including oils and greases used in maintenance of machinery and equipment.
Plan, organize, manage or assist in shop floor and office rearrangements as required.
Preparation of forms and necessary documents used in the disposal and shipment of hazardous materials, chemical that exceed threshold in compliance with all applicable Federal, State and Local requirements. Order necessary supply of oils and greases used in maintenance of machinery and equipment.
Develop and assist in conducting internal audits to identify potential EH&S compliance problems and work with management on corrective actions identified and document appropriate follow up.
Supervise the direct and contract employees required to maintain the facility to Eaton’s standards.
Keep informed of developments and trends affecting areas and responsibility and pro-actively promote change to increase operational effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
- Minimum of 5 years of facilities management experience.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Relocation is not provided for this role. Only candidates residing within a 50 mile radius of Grand Rapids, MI will be considered.
- Thorough knowledge of maintenance crafts (skills) sufficient to plan, supervise and successfully complete assigned function.
- Demonstrate leadership and planning abilities in completion of assigned responsibilities.
- Good interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective intra and inter-departmental relationships at all levels. Facilitate consensus solutions to effectively resolve problems and issues.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Environmental Health & Safety
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No