Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manage customer telephone calls (in a queue) and emails.
Respond to field sales and customer channel inquiries including price, lead time, selling policy.
Provide solutions and alternatives to customers to meet their shipment needs.
Provide direction and solutions to other departments on process improvements.
Act as focus for field and customers in dealing with functional departments, i.e., engineering, manufacturing, marketing, logistics, and demand planning.
Coordinate order management functions including order entry, expediting, processing, maintenance, and status for both domestic and international orders.
Manage EDI transactions and related order management activities for designated customers.
Act as troubleshooter for all problems related to the sales order process.
Train peers and customers as appropriate.
Serve as the customer’s advocate by relaying the appropriate level of urgency to peer contacts in the operations and escalating issues as required to management.
Serve on special teams and projects to improve team processes and performance including cost and time savings.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution required
- Minimum of 2 years of customer support, supply chain, or sales support experience is required.
- Must reside within a 50 mile radius of work location; no relocation benefit provided
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Previous experience working with ERP systems, specifically SAP
- Order management experience is preferred
- Experience with multi tired channel sales support
- Ability to manage multiple items simultaneously
- Ability to decipher customers concern/issue over the phone when they may be uneducated on the subject
- Ability to maintain high volume of output on a daily basis
- Ability to operate and form relationships internally in a matrixed structure
- Ability to be agile, adapt to and drive change and process improvements
- Ability to demonstrate Market/Industry and Competitive Knowledge
- Ability to train, mentor, and develop other employees
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in department software platforms.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PQD FSCS Field Service Customer Support
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time