Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Aftermarket Account Manager
Eaton’s Power Quality Division has an opening in Raleigh, NC for an Aftermarket Account Manager. This position is both a team leader and individual contributor.
In this role, the representative will drive high team engagement and performance by setting and adjusting priorities based on sales potential and ensuring that leads forwarded to the sales organization are followed up on in a timely manner. This person will monitor sales status, use influencing skills to encourage sales engagement, and work with sales management to reassign opportunities that become past due. The account manager will be responsible for reporting out on current performance, challenges, and recommendations to improve performance. The account manager representative will identify and implement best practices to improve the financial return from campaigns.
In the individual contributor role, the representative will be responsible for qualifying leads, helping to create demand, and driving incremental sales opportunities based on inbound and outbound call follow-up for marketing campaigns.
- Prioritizing initiatives and assigning leads based on sales potential
- Ensuring that leads forwarded to the sales organization are followed up on in a timely manner
- Monitoring sales status and working with sales management to reassign opportunities as needed
- Reporting out on team performance, challenges, and opportunities
- Training new hires
- Implementing tele-marketing best practices
- Coaching, motivating, and driving consistent engagement for the tele-marketing and sales teams
- Promoting Eaton brand to create product understanding and awareness throughout outbound calls to prospective customers
- Research and identify decision makers for outbound calls and lifecycle customer management
- Building rapport with prospects and accurately assess lead opportunity
- Transitioning customers from prospects to qualified lead opportunities for the sales organization
- Teaming with various internal organizations to efficiently route leads based on customer needs and expectations
- Nurturing relationships with key customers to enhance long term business prospects
- Distributing marketing material to prospects and customers as required
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited educational institution required.
- Minimum 1 year prior customer support, marketing, sales or sales support experience required.
- At this time, relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates within a 50 mile radius of Raleigh NC will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Ability to drive sales engagement for marketing campaigns
- Proven team leadership skills
- Ability to set priorities, measure performance, and make recommendations based on data
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interface with internal and external customers in a fast-paced environment
- Proven interpersonal skills and excellent telephone etiquette
- Establish a broad knowledge base of Eaton Power Quality products/services and various other Eaton - products to facilitate lead qualification/routing
- Team player that actively contributes to the group's success
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in addition to strong organizational skills
- Proven multi-tasking skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize and balance workload
- Proven self-starter that can independently drive deliverables forward to success
- Shows potential to be promoted to higher-level role
- Computer skills with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook (email), and Internet
- Minimum 3 years prior technical marketing or sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of the IT market preferred
- Knowledge of power protection, backup power and the Power Quality market
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PQD CPS Critical Power Solutions
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time