Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Engineer- Software Embedded
· Required: Bachelor’s or higher in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
Desired: Master’s degree in Computer Science /Electronics/Electrical Engineering
· Bachelor’s or higher in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
· 6-10 years’ experience in embedded software development using C
· Experience with development on a RTOS
· Experience with full life cycle software development using standard software processes
· Ability to understand hardware schematics, data sheets, timing diagrams and write low-level device drivers
· 3-5 years’ experience in software development using Java , C/ C++, C#
· 3-5 years’ experience developing multi-threaded application systems in an Embedded Linux environment
· Working knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL.
· Experience with Object Oriented analysis and design.
· Experience with low level interfaces to hardware: DMA, SPI, I2C, UARTs, and serial flash device
· Knowledge and experience with the STM or other ARM-based microcontrollers
· Experience with real-time, interrupt driven modules written in C
· Experience with BSP and boot loader on Cortex-M3 based microcontroller boards
· Knowledge of basic concepts of RF wireless mesh communications.
· Working knowledge of network security including WPA2, AES encryption, TLS, and digital signatures.
· Experience in developing RF networking technologies including WiFi, Bluetooth/BLE, Cellular.
· Knowledge of OSI model. Design, implementation, and/or simulation based upon those communications system principles. Knowledge of link layer implementation.
· Working knowledge of Linux, Shell scripts and Perl
· Knowledge and experience with GNU Tool Chain
· Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
· Experience with test equipment, i.e. oscilloscope, logic analyzers
· Knowledge and experience with GNU Tool Chain, and/or IAR Embedded Workbench.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only