Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Designer - Wiring Diagram PDCAD
· The primary responsibility of this position will be to provide front end systems support to prepare all necessary electrical drawings including, but not limited to, one line layout, 3-D models of short order specific parts or Power distribution assemblies, overall layout, and connection details for complex assemblies from customer specifications and information. Develop best practices working closely with teammates from Eaton India Innovation Center (Pune) and various PDCAD facilities in North America for front end operations.
· Skilled in understanding customer requirements, preparing the general arrangement drawing, Schematic, Single line, Component selection.
· Able to interpret electrical power flow & circuit diagrams, interlocking schemes
· Knowledge of 2D/3D CAD tools with electrical or mechanical systems. Knowledge of standard industry drafting/modeling practices
· Able to draft electrical wiring schematics from scratch, sheet cross referencing & knows drafting standards for wire color coding, feruling etc.
· Able to understand relays, circuit breakers & switches internal connection diagrams.
· Ability to excel as a team player by successfully collaborating with engineering peers as well as cross-functional personnel to ensure custom designs meet customer expectations
· Good verbal and written communication skills in English
· Performs Quality Checks to ensure drawings meet Eaton and customer standards / requiremen
· EDUCATION: Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
· Experience Required: 3 to 5 years of design experience with working on electrical schematics for LV/MV substation and automation
· Hands on experience with Electrical AutoCAD, electrical schematics
· Awareness of Design for Six Sigma principles.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only