Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Perform the monthly closing process
Treasury, Grid Note & ZBA. Perform recording and Reconciliation in Corporate ledgers.
Actively participate in continuous improvement programs and committees.
Maintain positive relationships with customers, both internal & external. Ensure professional and appropriate
Know and comply with Eaton policies: Global Ethics, Values and Philosophy, Management Environmental Safety and
Security and Health (MESH).
Other activities assigned by supervisor or special requirements from management or company.
Professional capabilities in financial accounting and Tax; 2 - 3 years of experience in finance/ accounting and auditing
within a Big 4 Firm or multinational company. University Degree required.
• Knowledge of Mexican statutory reporting requirements essential; sound understanding of Tax regulations
• Strong PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word) required.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to apply accounting system expertise to troubleshoot financial system problems, resolve customer issues and
implement new solutions.
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
• Highly motivated self-starter who can work well in a team environment or independently.
• Adaptable to change.
• Demonstrates strong skills on following competencies: Dealing with Ambiguity, Customer Focus, Functional/Technical
Skills, Integrity and Trust, Intellectual Horsepower, Managerial Courage, Organizational Agility, Drive for Results..
• Knowledge of data processing in respect of financial systems and multiple ERP systems, particularly Oracle and SAP.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time