Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Service Sales Engineer
Eaton’s Electrical North American Sales Division is seeking a Service Sales Engineer. The Service Sales Engineer will be based out of the Southfield, MI sales office.
The Service Sales Engineer will be responsible to achieve electrical distribution and engineering services solutions sales results in geographic market region consistent with the expectations of seasoned sales professionals with a demonstrated company reputation as a top performer in the function.
- Develops and executes sales plans to meet performance expectations and requirements.
- Prepares sales presentations to create product understanding and awareness.
- Builds relationships with key customers to enhance long-term business prospects.
- Prepares sales proposals based on customer needs and expectations.
- Administers all phases of the sales process to ensure effective and timely customer service and response.
- Sells assigned product platforms to targeted customers in designated geography or industry with the objective of optimizing sales volume, product mix, and profit margin. Platforms include Contracts & Support services, Engineering & Consulting, and Turnkey & Modernization services.
- Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3 years of electrical industry experience
- Possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver’s license
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical or mechanical engineering strongly preferred
- Electrical industry service sales experience
- Ability to respond to a variety of challenging circumstances
- Significant electrical product/service knowledge
- Strong time management skills
- Strong presentation/training and communication skills
- Significant experience utilizing solution selling techniques
- Strong leadership competencies
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time