Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
OPEX Lean/CIF Coordinator
Responsible to drive efforts to make the Eaton Lean Six Sigma and the Continuous Improvement Framework (CIF) the primary continuous improvement programs to identify, plan, and execute Operational Excellence initiatives. This position leads, facilitates and drives Continuous Improvement initiatives to improve process capability, reduce waste and eliminate defects. Achieve measurable improvements by managing multiple Lean / Continuous Improvement projects and working with tool and process owners providing support on the implementation of ELSS and CIF strategies. Champions process changes to improve efficiencies, reduce cost, improve quality and improve delivery performance
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering required.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing systems and in process improvements.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of problem solving tools/methods and goal setting process required.
- Six Sigma Black Belt and previous EBS experience preferred.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills along with an innovative mindset required.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Must have the ability to work through others to get results (building relationships, rapport, and influencing).
- Computer skills and the use of Microsoft Office tools and Minitab are a necessity.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Operational Excellence
Region: Latin America
Organization: ESSG CDPAD Comml Distrib Prods Assy Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time