Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
HR Services Administrator - Global Back Office (Onboarding)
- Communicate with internal and external customers on status updates via phone, email, and other modes of communication throughout the onboarding process
- Troubleshoot onboarding delays with vendors.
- Monitor onboarding process steps to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Liaison with customers (internal and external) and vendors to provide a positive candidate onboarding experience.
- Collects onboarding documentation and processes through the correct channels within the organization.
- Process relocation if applicable.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No