Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manage purchase order including the release of order based on MRP and collect suppler confirmation and acknowledgement including delivery confirmation.
Analyze and interpret computer generated MRP reports to develop and maintain continuous material flow and balanced production work load based on material availability, customer requests, economic run quantities, and production capacity.
- Schedule, enter and maintain all orders to satisfy customer demands and/or required stocking levels.
- Assure that all necessary system changes are made to accommodate customer changes: increases, decreases, and reschedules.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date stocking levels of completed stock through analyst of past, present and future demands.
- Maintain safety stock levels on designated items.
- Responsible for affecting implementation of ECN generated changes into work orders to ensure the proper construction of finished goods.
- Will operate within Corporate, Divisional, and Departmental procedures and guidelines and display high ethical standards and conduct in carrying out their responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree holder.
- Knowledge of purchasing practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of materials, products, and the commodity market in area of specialization.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Knowledgeable in SAP purchasing
- Familiar with magnetic product material commodities or MRO commodities
- Open minded and cooperative
- With good communication and negotiation skills
- Familiar with direct materials is an advantage.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ELXD Electronics Business
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No