Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
National Accounts Manager - E-Commerce
Eaton’s Lighting Division is seeking a National Account Manager- E-Commerce. The National Account Manager- E-Commerce will be based out of Peachtree City with the option to work out of our Midtown Atlanta Office
Eaton’s electrical business is a global leader with expertise in power distribution and circuit protection; backup power protection; control and automation; lighting and security; structural solutions and wiring devices; solutions for harsh and hazardous environments; and engineering services. Eaton is positioned through its global solutions to answer today’s most critical electrical power management challenges.
Eaton’s Lighting solutions division is an industry-leading manufacturer of lighting products for commercial, industrial, residential, utility and retail markets. We are at the forefront in transforming the lighting industry and setting an unmatched standard for innovation and reliability. As the lighting industry expands beyond the traditional solutions of the past, no one is better equipped to help customers navigate the complexities of Connected Lighting, where fixtures will control more than ever imagined. No one will do more to empower customers with the innovations, technology and resources they need to meet the challenges of the future.
We are dedicated to growing our business and our people! We believe in providing our employees and YOU the opportunity grow, have fun and take pride in their work. If YOU thrive in a creative, fast-paced, innovative environment, then our e-commerce team is looking for YOU!
This position directs the key e-commerce accounts of the Eaton Lighting Division's sales activities for the achievement of short and long term business objectives, is responsible for the preparation and achievement of annual sales budgets and for aligning sales organization for maximum effectiveness.
- Direct all sales activity for the achievement of short and long term business objectives, increased profit and market share, and increased search relevance for Eaton Lighting products for the key e-commerce accounts.
- Partner with key electrical distributors and retailers e-commerce teams to gain an understanding of what their basic data needs are to optimize Eaton’s presence on their platform.
- Ensure the electrical retailers and distributors have a relevant and optimal product assortment through partnering with the agent, buyer, category manager, or Eaton’s product marketing teams.
- Partner with Eaton’s channel marketing teams to understand what activities are being offered in store, and co-develop a plan to replicate the offering when relevant online.
- Collaborate with Eaton’s sales managers to understand short and long term goals by account, and establish how e-commerce will assist in achieving those goals.
- Negotiate Eaton’s investment in merchandising coop dollars and corresponding placements and traffic drivers with each customer’s e-commerce team.
- Analyze the return on investment of any merchandising campaigns to drive decisions in future investments.
- Develop e-commerce best practice training materials to educate and train sales team members in assisting in supporting Eaton’s e-commerce efforts.
- Analyze e-commerce business performance, and the inputs driving the outputs, to present to the leadership teams regularly.
- Responsible for providing external intelligence and compiling competitive analysis (new product introductions, benchmarking, market share, SWOT analysis, pricing, etc…)
- Ongoing collaboration with supply chain to align sales/event forecast with production planning. Review key customer scorecards / metrics and facilitate improvement plans when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience working in an e-commerce organization, or working directly with e-commerce organizations in account management, category management, product management, or digital marketing roles of increasing responsibility. Experience can be in any industry, including both products or services.
- A minimum of 2 years working in a role with external facing responsibilities including negotiations.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates considered must currently reside within the Atlanta/ Peachtree City Area.
- E-Commerce account management experience
- People management experience
- Strong understanding of data
- Experience working in Management Consulting or within Mergers and Acquisitions
- Must be able to travel at least 25% of the time
- Must be highly analytical
- Proven track record of successful cross-functional engagement both internally and externally.
- Experience and proven proficiency working with Microsoft Office Suite.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time