Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Responsible of Financial Planning and expenses budget control, as well as all the financial analysis in the plant to promote the sustainability of the business.
A. Generate Financial reports for Forecast and Profit Plan.
B. Validate and support the process of Cost Outs in the Facility.
C. Prepare financial analysis for the Staff Management and Corporate, including analysis of main variances of Forecast, Profit Plan, Last Year, etc.
D. Provide support to the Team to conduct Month End activities.
E. Provide support to Management Staff in order have an effective Budget Control.
F. Complete and review monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
G. Conduct and Lead Monthly Forecast and Profit Plan Process.
H. Set Expenses Controls with all areas in to the Plant, and follow up expenses trends.
I. Participate in Kaizen events, Lean councils and continuous improvement teams, when required.
J. Provide the proper analysis and reports to internal and external Auditors.
Qualifications• Bachelor degree in Accounting.
• Accounting, Cost Accounting and Finance experience.
• Microsoft Office, desired SAP and Encore.
• Fluency in English (written and spoken).
• Make Decisions / Solves problems.
• Drives for results.
• Pursues personal development.
• Collaborating style.
• Communication skills.
• Organization Capabilities Builder
• Lead by Example
• Knowledge of Finance and Accounting
• Financial Analysis
• Control and Financial Integrity
• Improvement of the Financial Process / Technology Management
• Vision and Financial acumen
• Global Perspective
• Achieving Performance Excellence (APEX) goals and development plans.
• Finance Internal control Dashboard metrics (Flex Productivity, Forecast Accuracy, Profit Plan Accuracy, BS reconciliation on time, Inventory Accuracy etc.)
• Completion of assigned projects (Implement and follow up Expenses and Cost Controls, Standard Cost Maintenance, etc
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time