Supply Chain Analyst - Procurement
- Lead sourcing strategy to support plant production programs.
- Daily review and management of action messages for all applicable suppliers and product lines.
- Co-champion for plant replenishment strategies including supplier set up, Plan for Every Part, and Supplier Vis.
- Maintain supplier performance metrics and utilize to drive on-going improvements in the supply chain.
- Support SCM cost out activity for respective suppliers.
- Manages plant safety stock MRP parameter review process for purchased part safety stock.
- Supports daily component shortage reviews and updates 3-Tier board accordingly.
- Plant co-champion for supplier consolidation strategy.
- Achieve on-time completion of New Product Development programs.
- Lead and / or facilitate Continuous Improvement teams.
- Analysis of data to make fact-based data driven decisions.
- Working knowledge of AIAG (PPAP) process.
- Working knowledge of Quality Management System (ISO/TS).
- Ability to lead, coach, direct and influence individuals to successful outcomes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively present complex information.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with suppliers and customers as a representative of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in at least one of the following areas: Supply Chain, logistics, sales, customer service or inventory planning.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Relocation is available for this opportunity.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field from an accredited institution.
- 3 years of Supply Chain experience.
- Proficient with ERP/MRP systems.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Project management experience using phase-gate structure.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD PMC Power Motion Control
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time