Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Prepare drawings/MI’s & schedule jobs for shop personnel to assemble Satellite/Service Center products which may include either Panelboards, Switchboards, Motor Control Centers or Enclosed Controls
- Prepare schematics and wiring diagrams for products using AutoCAD and upload as required using POM
- Provide technical support for customers and plant personnel
- Prepare Manufacturing Orders and edit as required to maintain inventory accuracy
- Assist with specific scheduling for Satellite/Service Center products; ensure these items are manufactured based on customer need and plant capacity levels
- Establish, negotiate and authorize price levels & lead times for Satellite/Service Center products based on competitive feedback, plant workload and guidance from the Business Operations Manager
- Maintain good working relationships with customers, distributors, supply chain, Eaton sales personnel and internal plant personnel in support of a quality customer service effort
- May visit job sites to assist with quotes, troubleshoot, modify and/or repair newly installed Satellite/Service Center products
- Stay abreast of Eaton technical product developments through training or other means
- Perform purchasing of parts in support of Manufacturing Orders; examine open purchase orders daily and proactively resolve all issues to ensure timely receipt of the materials required to meet the production schedule
- Manage Customer Quality (CQM) and warranty issues with respect to troubleshooting and engineering of products shipped
- Manage engineering directives from product line engineering and ensure implementation
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a manufacturing environment
- No Sponsorship. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- No Relocation. Candidates must currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Grapevine, TX facility.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years’ related experience
- Minimum one year experience with AutoCAD
- Strong product knowledge of Panelboards/Switchboards/Motor Control Centers/Enclosed Control
- Knowledge of Eaton applications (Bid Manager, POM, AS400, Mapics)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CDPAD Comml Distrib Prods Assy Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time