Senior Design Engineer
- Design Industrial Electronic products for applications in Process Industries and Industrial loops
- Develop the interfaces between the electronic and mechanical parts of the system.
- Qualifying certification aspects of the product and apply the same while development
- Understand and apply specific design techniques for low and high volume manufacturing
- Bring in best practice from other parts of the company and from outside the company to avoid unnecessary learning cycles.
- Develop prototypes of the new product for manufacturing
- Support to production team in relation for sustaining the product manufacturing
- Bachelor of Engineering- Electronics (& Communication)
- Working experience of 6 to 8 years
- Possesses strong skills in Analog and Digital electronics
- Schematic capture and PCB design, Design documentation
- Rigorous, methodical approach to design and problem solving
- Exposure to SPICE simulation, Mone-carlo analysis, Worst case analysis etc.
- Good report and documentation writing skills
- Component selection and specification
- Design for Testing – EMC & Surge
- Developmental Testing skills like functional & environmental and reliability testing.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time