Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior EHS Analyst (m/f)
Eaton's ICPD Division has an opening for a:
Senior EHS Analyst (m/f)
Location: Bonn, Germany
• Facilitates programs at the location to identify critical EHS hazards and aspects.
• Works with Leadership Team and MESH Manager to ensure targets and objectives based on key EHS risks are achievable, ensure that activities are monitored and opportunity’s for improvements are identified
• Ensures EHS training needs are identified and programs are implemented to ensure relevant EHS competency throughout the site
• Ensures that local and corporate reporting metrics are submitted on time
• Works with MESH element champions to ensure they knowledgeable, and have defined programs to support the site in meeting its targets and objectives
• Ensures that programs are implemented, which drives and promotes zero incident EHS culture throughout site
• Ensure that standard work requirements are met, assigned projects are prioritized and completed, EHS resources are effectively deployed to complete annual self- assessment and evaluation
• Prepares and submits data for EHS reviews to meet regulatory, company and ISO/OHSAS requirements
• Ensures systems to identify, evaluate, investigate, manage change, manage corrective and preventative actions are monitored, reviewed and their performance reported to the Mesh Manager
• Evaluates EHS resource performance in order to facilitate performance
• Degree in occupational safety, industrial hygiene, environmental discipline or equivalent
• FaSi and Brandschutzbeauftragter
• Knowledge and experience with ISO 50001
• Proficiency in German and English
• Experienced in reporting EHS data
• Ability to support cross-functional EHS teams
What Eaton offers:
• Permanent contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Environmental Health & Safety
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No