Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Quality Process Manager
A. Manages the quality customer interface to ensure that requirements are understood and met, including assisting in complaint resolution and root cause and corrective action determination.
B. Analyzes quality performance and sets the plant goals for all quality metrics and performs managerial reviews to evaluate results and recommend action plans to close gaps at an operational level.
C. Develops and implements the Quality function organizational structure capable of supporting strategic business plans and initiatives. Designs and implements quality assurance training programs and conducts training in quality-related topics, in addition to personnel development plans.
D. Evaluates operational performance of the group in order to facilitate performance management, merit promotions, job transfers, dismissals, commendations, etc.
E. Leads the implementation and improvement effort to the Quality Management Systems. Is the designated Management Representative for the plant as defined in the ISO/TS 16949 Quality system. Leads the efforts of the internal quality auditors.
F. Ensures Quality functional participation in product development and launch activities including identification of customer expectations, manufacturing and test support, reliability analysis, design reviews, evaluation of test programs, material testing, leading to customer approvals on new and existing products.
G. Coordinate with and provide input to Supply Chain/Supplier Development organization to assure quality of purchased products and services meets Eaton requirements
H. Actively participates in cross-functional company-wide teams to assist in driving quality improvements, process improvements, business system enhancements and process standardization.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical field in Quality
• 5 years of prior experience in same position or supervising operations professional personnel.
• Familiar with CNC lathes machining processes, Grinding, Heat Treatment, Phosphate and Painting.
• Knowledge of quality techniques including statistical methods used to analyze and control process variations, capability studies, Gage R&R’s, Control Planning and PFMEA
• Prior first-hand experience (2 yrs. Minimum) dealing with customers on quality issues.
• Proficient knowledge in Quality Core Tools.
• Team-oriented problem solving skills using quality tools and structured methodologies.
• Proficient in Six Sigma methodology (Green/Black belt preferred).
• Knowledgeable in the application of Product/Process and Quality System standards of the International Certification, and Customer Quality Requirements.
• Negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time