Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Inside Sales Representative
The primary role function is to deliver daily proactive outbound communication to Eaton's IT channel partners. The person will be responsible for managing 15 - 20 high focus Internal IT channel accounts and will be responsible for delivering revenue growth from the nominated accounts in line with the yearly business expectation. They will be expected to be responsible for all aspects of account management including profiling, contact management and regular pipeline forcasting. They will also be responsible for delivering Eaton market messaging into the IT channel
The essential functions of the role include:
• 30 Daily proactive calls into the assigned IT channel reseller account base.
• Support of External channel sales teams
• Answering of inbound enquiries from assigned reseller account base
• Daily usage of C360 to manage resellers, contacts and pipeline
• Daily usage of Bidman for the purpose of raising quotations
• Regular contact with internal teams to resolve customer questions and issues
• Provide weekly update of forecasted pipeline
• Excellent and Comprehensive knowledge of Eaton’s and competitive products and services (including legacy units).
• Technical sales aptitude and analytical skills.
• Unique specialized knowledge with regards to assigned products and/or solutions, is “the” expert for one or several complex products groups/solutions.
• Familiarity with complex electrical product application and technical specifications.
• Ability to interpret complex customer specifications and drawings (electrical and mechanical).
• Knowledge of International and National Electrical Standards (IEC, CE, CSA, NEC, UL, NEMA, etc.).
• Proficient in creative problem solving, conflict resolution, and managing priorities.
• Negotiation skills.
• Selling skills.
• Market, Industry, Channel and Competitive Knowledge.
• Strong Customer Service Skills accompanied by Customer focused mindset.
• Demonstrated ability to take ownership of an assignment and customer satisfaction.
• Drive for results and collaborative style.
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills (Written and Verbal).
• Build and maintain positive customer relationships through active listening, prompt resolution of problems, and projecting a positive, professional attitude.
• Business Acumen and Navigation Skills (Corporate structure, Channel structure, etc.).
• Teamwork, networking and continuous learning skills.
• Ability to apply project management methodologies and strategies to reduce potential project risk throughout the duration of the project lifecycle.
• Adapting and driving change and process improvements.
• Exceptional organizational and computer skills required to manage and organize high volume and diverse transactions.
• Export business rules and knowledge may be required.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer).
• Proficient in Tools and Applications required for job function (Bid Manager, ERP, CRM and other software).
• Detailed and advanced knowledge and competency in Eaton proprietary tools and applications: ERP, CRM, Case Management, and other Eaton Tools (Bid Manager, JOE, etc.).
• Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from an accredited institution or equivalent professional degree
• Proven, relevant electrical product experience
• Demonstrated technical expertise and unique knowledge in the area of expertise
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No