Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supporting the virtual environment in terms of PC Lifecycle Management, including Provisioning, Asset Management and Disposal.
- Provide site IT DR Plan and Site Profile annual refresh, bi-annual table-top walkthrough of IT DR Plans for Category 2 Sites.
- Participation in IT initiatives that require site-level coordination, communication and/or implementation
- Follow standard ITSM processes of Asset Management, Change Management, Incident Management, Request Management, Problem Management and Project Management to serve internal IT users and drive high performance against operational metrics.
- PC Lifecycle Management, including Provisioning, Asset Management and Disposal. Assist with disposal of other IT assets.
- Site IT DR Plan and Site Profile annual refresh, bi-annual table-top walkthrough of IT DR Plans for Category 2 Sites.
- Participate in application, infrastructure, security and OpEx initiatives and support virtual activities as needed related to Client infrastructure.
- Identify opportunities for process and technology improvement
- Participate in internal audits, influence IT budgeting.
- Critical contact for infrastructure outages that cause negative business impact.
Advanced English Language Skills
Advanced level phone skills in order to provide support virtually.
Work in Virtual environment ranging from office to manufacturing floor situations.
Intermediate Level Knowledge of the following:
Microsoft Operating Systems
Microsoft Office Suite
Endpoint Devices – PC, Laptop, Mobile Devices, PC Peripherals
Other IT Infrastructure (working knowledge) – network, servers, storage, phone systems
Miscellaenous Equipment used in manufacturing locations such as bar code scanners, specialized printers, industrial PCs, RF Scanners, etc.
Working in a virtual organization, team
Use of ticketing system and meeting Service Level Agreements
IT Service Management - Asset Management, Incident Management, Request Management, Problem Management and Change Management
High School Diploma plus 2 years IT experience or Associate Degree in business or technology (preferred)
ITIL, MCSA, or comparable certification (preferred)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No