The main responsibility of this position is to develop, recommend and implement HR programs / Org. effectiveness initiatives that support the Division business objectives and strategies; provide partnership to regional PMO team and regional R&D team.
1.Consolidate HR regular reports and data analysis, included but not limited like HC and turnover report, human capital analysis, HR operating review report, etc., and ensure the reported data is consistent and accurate; Provide valuable findings, feedback and suggestion based on appropriate data analysis;
2.Lead HR programs, directives, common practice in CPCD APAC, such as OCA program, E-Star program, employee survey, Merit Planning, Training activities, as well as best HR practice sharing to meet human resource requirements supporting short-term and long term business needs;
3.Initiate HR projects such as organizational effectiveness, leadership development, manager training, team development, change management projects and APEX;
4. Build organizational capability to meet the current and future needs of the business; utilize data including OCA (Organizational Capability Assessment) to assess and address functional talent development needs, including succession planning, talent acquisition, organization design, diversity, and retention; Partner with Officers on leadership development nominations for programs;
5. Deploy sound HR practices (Eaton Philosophy) which encourage employee engagement and maintains employee recognition programs(Ex. E-Star) to enhance employee involvement. Deploy the Employee Survey process with timely and responsible resolutions and complete analysis and action plans to drive positive employee relations and monitor employee satisfaction. Ensure that the performance management practices (APEX) are fully integrated to raise the performance bar.
6. HRBP for regional PMO and regional R&D team
a. Partner with regional PM and R&D leader in developing HR initiatives in talent management and organizational development, in accordance with Eaton HR system and requirements.
b. Manage and Planning salary information management system to analyze financial data to provide management information on cost allocation and controls, comparison of results against budget. Manage and monitor C&B budget while keeping internal equity and external competitiveness.
c. Directs the screening, selection, and recruitment process of personnel to fill vacant positions in accordance with company guidelines and procedures. Develop, implement and maintain effective best practices in recruitment and selection systems.
d. Develop and implement annual communication plan that supports the site objectives and provides for open and effective communication across all functions and levels of the organization and enhances two-way communication
1. Bachelor’s degree with at least 7 years HR working experience, recruiting, training and employee relationship related experience will be preferred.
2. Being passionate with HR work and working initiative, teamwork-oriented with highly responsibility.
3. Strong inter-personnel skill, communication and organizational skill, able to work independently.
4. Strong knowhow of HR management, including deep understanding of local HR regulations.
5. Good problem solving and can execute HR strategic into effective daily HR work.
6. Good computer skills, familiar with Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
7. Good English skill both in writing and speaking.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD CPCD Circuit Protection and Controls Div
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time