Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Firmware Engineer 嵌入式软件工程师
- Take firmware development tasks of motor drive project.
- Optimization design to enhance the competitiveness of VFD product.
- Analyze and solve problems found in test/customer site to ensure or even accelerate development progress.
- Communicate with engineers abroad for project development
- Embedded firmware design development experience. Be familiar with ST/TMS32F4xx and TI/TMS32F280xx processors
- C, C++, VB language development experience.
- Industrial communication protocol experience. Like Modbus RTU, Ethernet TCP/IP, CanOpen
- English reading/writing skill
MS degree in related field with 2~3years experience required
BS degree in related field with 3~5years experience required, from similar product development areas.Technical:
Good background in at least one of the following areas – required:
Protocols development(Ethernet TCP/IP) experience
Embedded system (ARM Cortex-M4) development experience.
Computer science background.
Hands-on experience on development, prototyping, and validation of power electronics or motor systems – required
Proficient utilization of the following tools – required:
IAR Embedded Workbench
Experience in the following areas – preferred:
Industrial fieldbus application
Motor drives applicationProfessional:
Good English communication skills (oral and written) – required
Strong interpersonal and team playing skills – required
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD Power Quality Division APAC
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No