Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Engineer - Engine Air Management
- Performs preliminary engineering assignments, involving product design, preparation of specifications using appropriate tools and techniques
- Under guidance from project leader utilize DFSS concepts / tools such as PDSC, P-Diagram, DFMEA, Risk Management & DVPR for new product development &/or existing product improvements
- Under guidance from project leader execute proto-type build, performance / durability testing, teardown of proto-type samples to evaluate product performance against customer requirements for concept level ideas as well as detailed design before product launch
- Utilizes experience of engineering drawing fundamentals, CAD tools and GD&T to create 3D models and drawings
- Maintain credible communication practice with internal stakeholders and project team on technical clarifications, testing & resolving of field failures
BE/BS in Mechanical or related engineering area with 0 - 2 years of engineering/product design experience in relevant domain
• Basic knowledge of engineering Design, R&D, application engineering domain
• Academic knowledge about Vehicle drivetrain & powertrain
• Preliminary experience in creating 3D models & drawings using CAD tools such as ProE, CATIA
• Good English communication (oral and written)
• Team player with effective interpersonal skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time