Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
PD Project Manager
- Review project proposals, contracts and plans to determine timeframe, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project
- Allocate resources and confer with project, service, operations, sales & finance staff to outline project schedule and assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority
- Ensure the company and project related Quality Assurance objectives are met
- Establish project plan, milestones and deliverables in consultation with all stakeholders
- Establish and manage projects within the ERP system including commercial processes such as order acceptance, order entry, demand creation and invoicing
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure projects progress on schedule and within prescribed budget, including management of shipping and delivery processes
- Develop and implement sales tools to assist the sales force
- Ensure all the activities of the project team comply with relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards.
- Prepare project status reports for management & customers
- Actively gather information on the customers and the customers’ requirements to create additional business opportunities out of the ongoing project where possible
- Throughout project life cycle, identify and assess all risk factors utilizing available risk measurement tools and identify and implement suitable mitigation activities
- Formal Project Management qualification (PMP or Prince) or More than 5yrs experience
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the electrical industry dealing with low / medium voltage and/or UPS systems and technical product sales
- An Electrical trade certificate (minimum) or an Electrical tertiary qualification (preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication, together with negotiation and analytical skills
- Demonstrate an ability to meet deadlines, be proficient in time management and the ability to prioritize work load
- Computer literacy is essential, particularly with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Project
- Oracle ERP system and specifically Oracle Project Module experience preferred
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ANZD AustraliaNew Zealand Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time