Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Aerospace Fuel Systems Business General Manager
- Overall P & L responsibility for the FMC Fuel Systems sites.
- Overall responsibility for Fuel Systems Program Management to drive customer satisfaction, continuous improvement and overall program performance.
- Ensures resources are allocated appropriately to support full product life-cycle – NPD and fielded products. Leads Fuel Systems multi-generational product plan for the Division.
- Drives improvements in NPD management to improve execution and cost (EAC) control
- Leads the product line strategic and profit planning processes that establishes the regions roadmap for growth and develops supporting budgets
- Ensures business processes are managed appropriately
- Facilitates cross functional working to ensure alignment to meet business objectives
- Provides leadership in coordinating and transitioning advanced technology applications into the business by combining program technology requirement and manufacturing capabilities
- Leads BU investment decision making for large investments and up-front development programs
- Develops Program Management pipeline/skills by gaining experience on NPD and fielded products – solving complex issues
- Develops the organization through recruitment of top talent, skill development of existing organization, and establishment of an effective performance management process
- Fosters an environment which promotes Eaton’s goals, values & philosophy and encourages continuous improvement
- Owns customer relationships for all fuel system customers coordinating issue resolution and growth opportunities across all Aerospace businesses.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Aerospace experience is required.
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive commercial operations experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of direct leadership experience.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Master’s degree
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Multi-Function Executive
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Executive
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: International relocation – worldwide
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time