Cost Accountant (Hydraulics Focus Factory)
Location: Çerkezköy, TURKEY
Eaton is recognized as a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of reliable, high-efficiency hydraulic systems and components for use in mobile and industrial applications. The Hydraulics Group also includes Eaton's Filtration, Golf Grip and Airflex industrial clutch and brake businesses. Whether your products move, turn, shape, mold, lift, dig, or haul, you can depend on Eaton’s hydraulics products to deliver the performance you need to stay competitive. Eaton’s unwavering dedication to leadership in mobile and industrial applications has made Eaton one of the world’s preferred suppliers of hydraulic solutions. For more information, visit www.eaton.eu
- Perform monthly Productivity follow up by Focus Factory and departments. Provide high quality, timely and accurate information to the plant controller and other members of the plant leadership team.
- Weekly review of Absorption levels, focusing on the drivers of variances between actual and standard costs.
- Routine audits of MFG/Pro costing modules including routings and BOM’s. Provide leadership to correct errors, update costs and make continuous improvement to processes.
- Spending actual time on the manufacturing units to observe routing times actual vs. standard. Upon mismatches inform Engineering, Opex and Plant Management.
- Weekly detailed indirect purchase analysis including reviewing PO approvals, contracts and actual purchases month over month.
- Support the calculation and reporting of plant and supply chain cost out activities.
- Being part of the Cost Out projects in terms of auditing and checking mismatches.
- Assist the Cost Accounting Manager and Controller with forecast and plan variance analysis and report outs to plant and regional management. Assist with the annual profit plan process.
- Perform and/or assist in other responsibilities as needed.
- Foster an environment that promotes Eaton’s goals, philosophies and ethics.
- Help ensure plant compliance with GAAP, SOX requirements and all Eaton Financial Policies.
- Following up CONC (cost of non-conformance) reporting monthly.
- Capable of conducting multiple tasks in a high expectation, fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in an international environment; controlling background in the manufacturing sector preferred.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities often with demanding time constraints.
- Strong interpersonal skills to connect across the organization; managerial courage in defending a position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication to achieve clear alignment between business and region/division. Fluency in English is required.
- Comfort with non-structured environments, ability to make educated assumptions to provide directional guidance and refine these assumptions.
- Professional presence, influence and confidence required to interact and command respect from managers in other functions
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products, with emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FCD
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No