Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Document Control Coordinator
- Own, drive, and track the ECR/ECN process
- Work closely with and effectively communicate with Engineering, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Product Management and Quality on all changes to design, specification, BOM’s.
- Enter engineering data into ERP System
- Hold regular cross-functional EC review sessions to ensure EC’s are driven to closure
- Provide status notification to impacted individuals/functions relating to changes
- Follow proper revision control procedures for design drawings, specifications and bills of materials, ensuring that correct information is always available for use by our Supply Chain and Manufacturing organizations in the production of our products
- Associate’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Engineering Document Control
- Engineering Change Management experience in an ERP environment
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is being offered for this position. Only candidates residing within a 50 mile radius of the Long Branch, NJ facility will be considered.
- Associate’s degree in a technical field from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Document Control within a SAP Change Management Environment with a durable goods manufacturer
- Experience interpreting engineering drawings and specifications
- Experience in creation and/or modification of CAD drawings, labels, publications
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in the practice of design/drafting
- Experience with and/or technical knowledge of electronic and mechanical components
- Experience in assessment of and implementation of new or improved Document Control processes which integrate with SAP
- Technical writing experience – may include user manuals, installation guides and similar
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and follow-up with accurate task execution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively drive completion across functional boundaries
- Knowledge, ability, willingness to identify bring new process improvement opportunities and possess the drive to help implement change.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, SharePoint, ERP
- Working knowledge of any CAD tool is a plus.
- Desire to grow professionally within our business and within Eaton
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time