Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Cost Accountant Jr
• Inventory Accuracy through Cycle counts and audit to these counts.
• Monthly inventory reconciliations.
• Inventory differences through cycle counts and physical inventory and consumption review.
• Inventory with subcontracting
• Ensure the inventory accuracy in books.
• Understand adequately the parameters of the system to generate a program of cycle counts by ABC items.
• Have inventory reconciliations monthly in order to mitigate risks within the balance sheet.
• Follow-up on a daily basis for operations such as Scrap & MUV.
• Inventory analysis for top offenders adjustments.
QualificationsA. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
B. One year as a minimum of experience in Cost Accounting or General Accounting.
C. English – Basic level.
D. Knowledge of Excel and SAP (Desired).
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time