Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sales Account Manager - SP
- Focus on direct sales for Eaton power quality products for the assigned region;
- Prospect, contact and visit potential partner/customers and existing partners/customers, exploring new market segments to sell Eaton branded power quality products;
- He/she will be responsible for preparing, checking and sending sales proposals based on customers’ expectations and market needs;
- Participate and be influential on planning Sales strategies developed by the Manager – Sales in Brazil.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar;
- Great experience in UPS market;
- Good product and technical knowledge;
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point and Access) ;
- Team work and communications skills;
- Incumbent must be enthusiastic, detail oriented, comfortable with client and vendor interaction;
- Experience with sales.
- Available for travel (50% of the time);
- Availability to live in São Paulo.
- English knowledge.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC PQD Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time