Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Master Field Service Technician
• Basic Test Equipment Operation
• Basic Troubleshooting Techniques
• Intermediate Test Equipment Operation
• Advanced Troubleshooting Technique
• Advanced Test Equipment Operation
• Basic Protective Relays
• Basic PQ Measurements
- Associates degree from an accredited institution AND/OR military experience AND/OR 5+ years of experience in field service and power distribution.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience evaluating and servicing electrical distribution or control systems
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation is provided. Only candidates that reside within a 50 mile radius can be considered
- Experience in testing, troubleshooting, evaluating, and servicing electrical distribution and control systems is highly desirable.
- Experience performing power quality measurements, troubleshooting, and analysis is highly desirable.
- Experience with protective relays is highly desirable.
- Possess an unrestricted and valid driver’s license
- Submit to periodic customer required background checks and drug screens
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG EESSD Electrical Engrg Svcs Systems Div
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time