Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Performs verification inspection of Eaton’s and Tedeco’s supplier’s detailed components.
Performs verification inspection of Eaton’s product for compliance to customer’s requirements.
Assist customer source inspectors as required.
Read and interpret blueprints and use precision measurement equipment.
Thorough knowledge of measurement systems, techniques including Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
Knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) methods
Able to interact with customer representatives
Familiarity with the requirements of ISO and AS9000
- Blueprint reading
- Basic geometry/trigonometry knowledge
- Apply advanced inspection techniques to validate geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) as stated in AMSE Y14.5 using height gage, indicators, sine bar, and coordinate measuring machine.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ reading and interpreting mechanical blueprints
- Minimum of 1-3 years proficiency utilizing precision mechanical measurement equipment, including: calipers, depth gauge, micrometers, pin gauges, optical comparator, bore micrometers, thread gauge, height gauge, indicator
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in manufacturing / quality environment.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of Glenolden, PA facility will be considered
- This position is Safety Sensitive and is subject to random testing under our Drug and Alcohol Abatement program.
- Technical Degree
- Knowledge of surface plate layout
- CMM experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No