Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Business Value Marketing Manager
Eaton’s Power Quality Division is seeking a Business Value Marketing Manager in Raleigh, NC.
Eaton is committed to growing market share for its Power Quality solutions in the IT Channel. Part of Eaton’s strategy is to identify IT companies where an alliance relationship can be leveraged to create a mutually beneficial go to market strategy to effectively market and sell combined products and services to end customers.
To accelerate this growth, we seek a highly qualified Business Value Marketing Manager in Raleigh, NC that can create meaningful and consistent messages for the Eaton Power Quality portfolio of solutions that will prove Eaton’s value and resonate with the Value Added Reseller (VAR) community, Eaton Authorized Power Specialists, Datacomm Agents/Branches, and our internal sales force.
- Leverages market knowledge and VOC to assess what are the critical business needs of our channel partners and their end-customers.
- Articulates innovative value propositions that resonate with the critical business needs of channel partners and their end customers
- Educates our internal stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, etc.) on a regular cadence about how we promote our solutions and provides them with the tools to change the way they engage with their resellers and end-customers (Change management)
- Articulate compelling value props targeted at promoting Eaton’s alliance partnerships with companies like VMWare, EMC, Netapp, Cisco, HPE, and Nutanix.
- Ensures messaging is deployed through all Eaton collateral (brochures, white papers, web, trade shows, etc.)
- Represents Eaton in Industry events or trade shows and performs speaking engagementsto drive our message to the channel and educate end users of Eaton’s offerings and capabilities.
- Interacts with channel partners to help them transform their business and leverage Eaton assets
- Interacts with global Eaton entities in the Americas, EMEA and APAC to share experiences and provide thought leadership
- Identifies product gaps and possible improvements for inclusion in NPI or VA/VE projects
- Create and maintain thought leadership white papers, training presentations, content on the PowerAdvantage portal, and application notes to showcase Eaton’s go to market efforts with channel partners that have an alliance practice like with Cisco or HPE.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited educational institution is required
- 3 years of experience in marketing or sales support
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates in the immediate geographic area (50 mile radius) will be considered
- Ability to multitask, complete projects with tight deadlines and proven relationship/account management experience.
- Ability to demonstrate proficient interpersonal savvy
- Ability to demonstrate strong presentation, verbal and written skills
- Ability to understand of function, technology, features, benefits and value that our products and services deliver to the customer.
- Ability to include a deep understanding of customer needs and wants identified through a combination of available internal and external information sources
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Ability to learn, articulate, and support complex products and technologies
- Ability to work in a matrix organization, in virtual teams (across different locations), and cross-cultural environments
- Ability to analyze data and demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate business information and customer messages in an engaging and persuasive manner for best retention and impression
- Good balance of technical and commercial acumen
- Masters of Business Administration Degree from an accredited educational institution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or a Business related degree, from an accredited educational institution
- Experience at a Value Added Reseller (VAR) and/or IT/Electronic industry
- Experience with data center market, data closet market and the IT channel
- Experience with customer meetings and presentations
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PQD DPQ Distributed Power Quality
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time