Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Analyst Indirect Tax
- Data analysis of monthly AR, AP and GL reports
- VAT control checks based on the Indirect Tax Controls Framework
- Preparing and submitting of VAT, EC Transactions List and Intrastat declarations
- Completing reconciliation of the VAT General Ledgers to the VAT returns
- Reconciliation of VAT Balance Sheet Accounts as per Eaton Financial Policies
- Perform Control check as per Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance requirements
- Support the businesses and Plants during Tax and Statutory audits
- Partnering with the business on process improvements
- Completing reconciliation between VAT and Intrastat
- Completing reconciliation between VAT and EC Transactions Lists
- Electronic archiving of all documents per VAT, EC Transactions List and Intrastat declaration
- Active participation in key projects on process improvement and automation
- Administration tasks to be defined by the Manager
- CA/ICWA/ MBA with less than 2 years’ experience. Fresher can also be looked upon for this position
- Graduation/ Post Graduation in commerce from any recognized university with relevant experience of 3-5 years may also be looked upon for this position
- Good accounting concepts and knowledge
- Should have a zeal to learn
- Must be a team player and should be very customer focused
- Must have good communication skill in English, both written and verbal
- Experience in administration and tax accounting will be desirable
- Good working knowledge in ERP’s such as Oracle, SAP etc is desirable
- Should have good skill set in MS Office
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time