Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Inside Sales Engineering Manager
- Set clear and smart team objectives and evaluate performance against those objectives using the annual performance review process.
- Coach and develop employees to build skills within the technical support organization
- Build relationships with internal departments to provide and receive feedback on inside sales process
- Execute product line pricing strategies related to market share growth and profit targets
- Accountable for maintaining profit margins and price realization.
- Proactively engage the Product Line Mangers to ensure consistent technical service and ETO metrics are being achieved
- Report metrics on a routine basis and address any deviations against plan to ensure performance exceeds expectations.
- Ensures business processes are clearly defined and communicated, resulting in customer satisfaction and cost control
- Develop and champion process improvement projects
- Provides technical support for our complete range of products and project types on the Electrical, Mechanical, and Datacom Markets
- Able to prepare takeoffs from customer specifications and drawings, and develop Bills of Material on various product groups
- Work directly with our customers to develop solutions for their needs
- Provide information to customers from the beginning to end of a project, and have the ability to manage large projects both domestically and internationally.
- Remains knowledgeable of market trends, geographical conditions, and competitive activity and applies knowledge in preparing the data
- Provide technical support during projects, and support sales department as needed.
- Support projects in the field. Travel to job sites to provide technical answers during projects, and support sales department on an as needed basis.
- Applies divisional policies regarding pricing, discounts, freight, setup charges, and other terms when preparing cost data or quotations
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited institution
A minimum of 3 years’ experience managing a team, or project management experience
A minimum of 1 year experience reading and interpreting blueprints/product drawings.
Candidates must reside within 50 miles of Highland, IL to be considered.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- Manufacturing exposure with a Engineer to Order type environment
- Supervision of remote employees
- CAD and/or GD&T experience
- Prior knowledge of Eaton’s B-Line Business products and channels to market.
- SAP/Business Warehouse knowledge
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time