Senior Continuous Improvement Analyst
Eaton is seeking a talented Senior Continuous Improvement Analyst for the Electrical Division. This position is available at our North Street location located in Waukesha, WI.
The Senior Continuous Improvement Analyst will lead Lean and Six Sigma process deployment, training and mentoring at the plant level. Main job duties center around the creation and implementation of Lean and Six Sigma strategies, which will lead to improvements in factory margins, product delivery performance, employee safety and reductions in product/process variation. Responsible for project management activities, including capital acquisition requests.
- Works through the leadership team to lead the development and implementation of the site Lean and Six Sigma strategy, actions, and cross-functional activities.
- Prioritize improvement activities and close process gaps by leading Value Stream Planning sessions to drive short-term and long term business improvements.
- Conducts Eaton Lean System (ELS) assessments, and identifies performance gaps. Participates in the Operations Plant Self-Assessment and Plant EBS Pull Event.
- Build Continuous Improvement Framework culture to drive change.
- Lead the 5S+ Plant Housekeeping Program by creating an annual plan of 5S+ activities.
- Assists in improvement activities including training, mentoring, facilitating Rapid Improvement Events (RIE’s), Six Sigma projects, tool deployment, benchmarking, etc.
- Coordinate site cost out savings project tracking and reporting.
- Lead cost out savings projects.
- Manage improvement projects including capital acquisitions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 1 year of lean manufacturing or manufacturing engineering experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation offered – must live within 50 miles.
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering field from an accredited institution.
- Lean manufacturing experience
- Formal training/certification in Lean (5S, Standard work, Value Stream Mapping (VSM), Setup Reduction (SUR), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Lean Material Flow (LMF) and 6 Sigma
- Project management experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Operational Excellence
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No