Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Aftermarket Customer Account Representative
Eaton’s Fuel & Motion Control Systems Division is seeking a Senior Aftermarket Customer Account Representative. The Senior Aftermarket Customer Account Representative will be based out of the Los Angeles, CA location.
The Senior Aftermarket Customer Account Representative will report to the Los Angeles Site Commercial Manager. This position is the voice of the customer in support of the a $170M business unit located in Los Angeles, and serves as Eaton’s customers by providing product and service information, resolving product and service problems by acting as a liaison between the customer, sales, manufacturing and the supply chain.
- This role prepares and processes customer orders and forecasts, expedites requests and customer concern reports and coordinates shipping arrangements.
- Receives and initiates technical review of all momentum business bid requests and directs action required from each technical support department.
- Supports contract negotiations and participates in contract negotiations.
- Leads onsite customer meetings, telecons and proposal kick offs and/or tag ups.
- Coordinates proposal quotations with the Finance and Marketing department to insure that warranties, liquidated damages, penalties, deferred billing, stocking charge, etc. are understood and properly controlled by all departments.
- Maintains records of verbal and written communication with customers and Field Sales Staff relative to contract issues.
- Stays on top of industry changes and market trends applicable to key customers
- Maintain a 12 –24 month sales forecast for all major accounts. Ensure customer P.O. requirements are aligned to MRP demand.
- Communicate effectively with customer on order status and issues. If needed, coordinate recovery plans for all delinquent customer orders.
- Coordinate root cause and corrective action plans for all delinquent customer orders.
- Resolve outstanding customer payment issues.
- Work with Program Management transitioning developmental programs to production programs.
- Maintain custody of all contractual documents.
- Provide monthly status for all major accounts to the Leadership Team. Co-ordinate and present Customer Program Reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Contracts Administration, Customer Service, Project Management, Quality or Supply Chain in a manufacturing or Aerospace environment.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates must currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Los Angeles, CA location.
- Strong communication skills (Internal & External)
- Customer focused (balanced with good business acumen)
- Action Oriented and ability to work in time sensitive environment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time