Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Paint Line Hanger (1st Shift)
- Work with measurement devices to ensure correct chemical composition of wash solution and thickness of paint.
- Read and interpret paint instructions and color codes from work order(s).
- Operate machinery and equipment to include; pumps, hoists, paint sprayers, and pneumatic box staplers. Also includes operation of wash tank control panel and monitoring of wash tank and heater.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on all of the above mentioned equipment.
- Transfer hydraulic valves from material cart to conveyor at shoulder height.
- Work will be conducted inside a water fall paint booth. Requires efficient operation of a paint spray system to evenly coat product moving along a conveyor.
- Package product for shipment.
- Operate a forklift.
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Searcy, AR will be considered
- Minimum of 1 year paint booth experience in an industrial setting.
- Prior shipping/packaging experience.
- Experience with reading blueprints and setup instructions.
- Experience with shop math (inch to metric conversion, addition / subtraction of decimals and fractions, etc.).
- Experience with gauging concepts and techniques (profilometer, coating thickness gauge).
- The ability to perform Machine Preventative Maintenance (change filters, manage and monitor chemical component levels).
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD PMC Power Motion Control
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No