Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manufacturing Team Manager
Are Currently looking for a Manufacturing Team Manager
For the Chemcial Treatment Team
The position is responsible for overseeing and leading all activities associated with manufacturing and production of deliverable product to meet customer expectations within a defined production area.
The leader monitors and manages hourly and salaried resources in the assignment of work responsibilities, development, and alignment of resources to load.
The position drives continuous improvement in production, quality, and safety while utilizing the framework of the Eaton Business System (EBS) and the Continuous Improvement Framework (CIF).
We are looking for a very hands on approachable manager
Champion a culture change through the framework of High Performance Work Teams (HPWTs)
Drive continuous improvement and application through the use of EBS, BOS, CIF, and HPWTs.
Champion implementation of Lean activities to eliminate waste opportunities of key processes.
Achieve key BOS metrics including TRCR, Productive Utilization, On-Time Delivery, First Pass Yield and DPPM.
Effective management of plant assets through leadership of maintenance and facilities resources.
Champion implementation of MESH to achieve improvement in year over year safety performance measures.
Train and develop team members as well as providing oversight and coaching to other team members.
Provide the vision and strategy
Lead by example – be a positive role model
Actively engage and recognize employees
Enable success of employees (providing resources and removing barriers)
Empower employees – drive decision making down through organization
Motivate and Manage
- 5 years solid managerial experience required
- Candidates are welcome who are currently at supervisory level managing a team of more than 20 people looking to the next step up.
- Hands on management experience, one to ones, personnel issues
- Financial management experience of a Team
- Solid Manufacturing experience - This does not need to be Aerospace
- Degree not essential but ideal
- Approachable management technique
- Lean manufacturing / Operational Excellence skills in 6S, Value Stream Mapping, Standard Work, Visual Management, process focused
- Internal candidates: Eaton Leadership Competency ratings of at least a “3”, with a preference of “4” ratings in BOC and Leadership Style
- Problem solving skills (e.g. 8-D or A3)
- Intrinsically motivated, champion of change, visionary
- Life-long learner; promotes a learning culture
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No