Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Brake Operator- 2nd Shift
Eaton in Sherman, TX is seeking a full-time Brake Operators individual to work second shift.
Primary Function: Individuals will operate production equipment specifically brake press operations for fabrication of products.
- Set up, understand and proficiently operate all Press controls.
- Troubleshoot various and appropriate machine problems.
- ID and tag shop orders with product. Retrieve/enter data into system.
- Ensure quality and proper documentation on all parts.
- Maintain components and supplies as required to operate efficiently.
- Brake components based on print specifications.
- Perform 5S & Continuous Improvement activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Sherman, TX will be considered
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Brake and machine operating experience
- Computer skills to include bending program loading
- Solid math skills; analytical and reasoning skills
- Able to stand on feet continuously during shift and able to lift 50 lbs without assistance
- Requires PPE to include safety glasses, steel-toe shoes, leather gloves, and hearing protection (as required in high noise areas)
- Environment exposure includes sharp objects, pinch points, oil, sparks
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No