Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton’s Electrical Division is seeking a Lean Coordinator for the South Milwaukee facility.
The Lean Coordinator supports the plant by executing and deploying the Eaton Lean Six Sigma (ELSS) initiatives. A change agent who drives continuous improvement initiatives and operational excellence within the facility. In addition, trains the workforce on the use of lean tools and conducts continuous improvement events.
- Lead, facilitate and execute projects using Lean principles and Continuous Improvement Framework (CIF) to enhance the overall effectiveness of manufacturing operations and achieve operational excellence.
- Train, coach and challenge process owners in the use Eaton Lean Six Sigma (ELSS) tools.
- Plan and coordinate Kaizen Events, VSM’s, RIE’s and assure that all safety procedures are followed.
- Report out metrics for verification of continuous improvement activities including cost out activities.
- Provide assistance to production personnel in implementing improvement ideas, standard work, 5S and other resources they may need.
- Follow all environmental health and safety procedures and practices to assure a safe work environment. Identify and correct unsafe conditions or practices to assure a safe work environment for all employees.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree with a graduation date no later than May 2018 from an accredited institution required
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position; candidates must reside within a 50 mile radius in order to be considered.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred
- Working knowledge of the use of problem solving tools, Value Stream Mapping, 5s and Standard Works
- Prior project management experience.
- Prior experience utilizing SAP and CAD.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Operational Excellence
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PRD Power Reliability Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time