Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Production Operator (1st Shift)
- Use measurement and test devices, such as od tapes, calipers, gages, and water leak testers, to determine acceptance status of product
- Accurately complete all required paperwork, computer transactions
- Actively participate in goal setting, development planning, and evaluation cycles
- Read and follow specifications, standardized work, and documented processes as provided
- Actively participate in Continuous Improvement teams and activities
- Cross-train in other jobs and areas as identified per cross-training plan.
- Must be able to work hours required including overtime, weekends, potential alternate shifts.
- Maintain a safe work environment and use proper safety devices as provided. Abide by and actively
- promote all facility safety guidelines and quality procedures
- Monitor productivity to ensure that established quality and production levels are maintained to support the
- plant mission statement
- Must be capable/able to drive a power industrial truck
- High School Diploma or GED from an Accredited Institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation is provided for this position. only candidates that currently reside within 50 miles of the Newbern, TN facility will be considered.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FCV Fluid Conveyance Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No