Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Manage department operations and prioritize production requirements
- Facilitate shift activity among other department supervisors
- Review daily in-process production reports to determine and assign machine priorities
- Assign daily work schedules for direct and indirect labor - employees
- Monitor and provide coaching follow-up for employees performance regarding safety, quality and productivity.
- Monitor machinery, equipment and facility and initiate maintenance work orders, as required, to ensure efficient, effective and safe working conditions
- Coordinate and maintain associate clerical files regarding attendance, overtime equalization, vacation, training and time-off requests.
- Conduct daily department meetings with employee and team leads regarding communications, department and plant concerns, and policy interpretation.
- Provide training resources within the department for training new employees.
- Create and maintain working relationships with employees initiating employee engagement.
- Interpret and consistently apply all company safety policies and procedures
- Lead cross functional team to improve processes and meet plant objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- Minimum of 1 year Direct Management experience
- No Relocation. Candidates must currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Nacogdoches, TX facility.
- No Sponsorship. Candidates must be legally authorizes to work in the US on an ongoing basis without company sponsorship.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Ability to work 2nd shift
- Physical requirements: Must be able to stand, bend, twist, stoop, climb and lift up to 25 pounds occasionally.
- Ensure safe working conditions
- Ability to interpret policies and other plant communications
- Apply problem-solving concepts
- Practice team concepts and facilitate teams
- Plan/Schedule production
- Apply leadership principles
- Apply/utilize plant systems
- Apply coaching concepts
- Apply business knowledge and practices
- Quality parts on-time for your customer
- Maintain accurate records
- Minimize all costs associated with department activities
- Working knowledge of problem solving tools and lean manufacturing practices – i.e. 5 Why’s, Fishbone diagrams, Brainstorming, Value Stream maps, 8D, 5S
- Experience in larger manufacturing environments
- Six sigma/ green belt
- 3+ years MOP experience
- Experience leading cost savings initiatives or CI efforts within cross functional teams
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time