Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Quality Engineer
• Provides the quality interface between the organization and their customers, and pro-actively ensures that the customer needs and expectations are understood and satisfied. This include the complaints manage process, putting in practice the preventive and corrective corresponding actions, through the 8D methodology and the update of the process documents.
• Provides tools and methods to the organization functions aimed to support them to improve the quality processes driving its continuous improvement activities through the well deployment of the PFMEA and Control Plan.
• Gives monitoring to measurement equipment requests and gages for tests, in the PPAP execution
• Gives support to manufacturing, analyzing the line rejects and directing the efforts to identify and implement projects to reduce PPM levels.
• Coordinates activities with the manufacture department regarding formal customer rejects. Applying corrective actions through the 8D methodology.
• Provides daily assistance in production meeting to support the business decision on daily concerns.
• Maintains close communication with the Quality and Customer Representative Manager to ensure the right department operation.
• Leading Continuous Improvement activities in my area of responsibility through the deployment.
Qualificationso Industrial Engineering Degree or similar
o Communication skills with customers
o English 90%. Written & verbal skills
o Advanced Analytical / Statistical Tools & Methods
o Intermediate External Requirements
o Advanced Inspection & Testing
o Advanced Product / Process Quality Planning
o Foundation Quality Leadership
o Thinks and Acts Strategically
o Gets Results
o Builds Organizational Capability
o Demonstrates a Leadership Style
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time