Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Manager Cartridge Valves - EMEA
Eaton is recognized as a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of reliable, high-efficiency hydraulic systems and components for use in mobile and industrial applications. The Hydraulics Group also includes Eaton's Filtration, Golf Grip and Airflex industrial clutch and brake businesses. Eaton pumps, motors, transmissions, valves, cylinders, controls, hose and fittings offer a unique combination of proven technology and innovative design that translates directly into reliable performance and enhanced uptime. For more information, visit www.eaton.com
Eaton's Hydraulic Division has an opening for a:
Product Manager SiCV - EMEA
(location : Warwick, Havant / UK or other Eaton location)
Product Management responsibility for the execution of the Regional (EMEA) marketing initiatives. Including the creation, implementation, and performance management of programs, processes and support functions for the effective marketing of Eaton Screw In Cartridge Valves and HIC products to OEM’s and through distribution channels based on the outcome of channel/market needs and trends analysis. This includes managing the product line to achieve regional profit plan, execute product strategies, and improve customer satisfaction measures.
· Creation, implementation, and performance management of programs, processes and support functions for the effective marketing of Eaton products to OEM’s and through distribution channels based on the outcome of channel/market needs and trends analysis.
· Marketing responsibility for product line
· Lead regional cross-functional team to manage the product line.
· Monitor P & L results and recommend changes to meet Eaton top and bottom line objectives.
· Propose prioritization of engineering development and marketing program activities. (SICV and HIC)
· Interface with the Eaton Sales Team, Distributors and customers to promote and support the sale of Eaton products. Interface includes both commercial and technical support.
· Gather and analyze market data from various internal and external sources.
· Sponsor major and minor new product programs including research, identification of potential, specification, financial analysis, resource requirements, and presentation to appropriate levels of management.
· Maintain the integrity of the product line price structure regional / worldwide of product and features with respect to market and competitive considerations.
· Maintain current status on competitive products, and other threats to Divisional sales.
· Provide sales forecasts in support of strategic plan, profit plan and capital appropriations.
· Execute pricing based on global guidelines and strategy in support of Regional objectives.
· Manage schedule and content of product catalogs of new and updated product families.
· Identify, evaluate and pursue acquisition / partnership candidates. Support Business development function as needed to select partners and develop business case.
· Act as key commercial marketing resource for trade shows and other related National/International forums. Participation in Trade Associations.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Engineering from an accredited university
· Legally authorized to work in Europe without company sponsorship
· Relocation is not included with this position.
· MBA – Preferred
· Strong sales/marketing experience or technical experience
· High skill level in computer utilization
· Experience with or aptitude to understand financial analysis and accounting principles
· Statistical skills utilized for market trend data analysis and program proficiency
· Strong communication and public speaking/presentation skills utilized in conjunction with participation in various Eaton and industry meetings
· Strong cross-functional leadership skills
What Eaton offers:
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
· Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
· Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD PMC Power Motion Control
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time