Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sales Manager - Key Accounts HK
- Develop sales strategy and business plan for the assigned clients
- Full sales cycle ownership from new leads; initiate, convince, and close deals
- Establish relationships and act as primary point of contact for commercial clients
- Develop executive customer and partner relationships, earning trust and loyalty through delivering optimum satisfaction
- Build a strong sales pipeline and develop new business opportunities through prospecting, targeted research, networking and effective calling of cold and warm leads
- Take part in educating target clients on value of Eaton by arranging on-site technical meetings or conference and seminar participation
- Help clients leverage the technology to deliver better business outcomes and performance
- Communicate and collaborate with Eaton teammates to achieve success on closing deals
- Forecast, track and manage revenue
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 7 years of experience selling direct to customers and through the channel. IT/Telco industries preferred
- Strong Solution Sales experience across multiple industry verticals especially in Financial sector
- Familiar with IT products and services. Knowledge in critical power products a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Results oriented and goal driven
- Good command in English and Cantonese
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD CPSD Critical Power Solutions Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time