Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Provide leadership to the hose plant.
- Lead in strategic review of the plant in the following aspects – financials, operational excellence, growth, human resource capabilities.
- Liaise with internal customers with regards to product demand, production mix, delivery plan. Liaise with external customers on deflects and complaints.
- Develop controls and critically review results of operation in reference to planned objectives and correct promptly for satisfactory results.
- Implementation and adherence to the Eaton Business System.
- Drive compliance to the Eaton Code of Ethics and hold others accountable for ethical conduct.
- Coordinate and direct through managers, all functions of facility operations, including but not limited to safety, manufacturing, asset utilization, inventory management, facility and environmental management, layout and construction, maintenance, manufacturing projects, cost out, manpower utilization, work standards and administration.
- Attract, select, develop, train, coach, appraise and motivate managers and other personnel for key line and staff positions in the facility.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and governance. Ensure compliance to Eaton policies such as Equal Employment Opportunity, Harassment, Safety, and Substance Abuse. Support and strengthen key communities.
- Direct programs required ensuring that plant and equipment are properly maintained and that adequate and trained personnel are available to carry out all phases of plant operations.
- Make safety a priority in daily operations by actively participating in health and safety activities.
- Develop and maintain a high performance culture focused on continuous improvement and change.
Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Industrial Management. Masters Degree preferred.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time