Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Management of Prolaunch multifunctional plant team activities to satisfy customer launch deliverables for a successful product launch.
- Maintains to the organization management and team members informed on projects status to identify potential risks to address them on time. Utilizes reports to track projects status and meet with project’s team members frequently to comply with this requirement.
- Assists and supports Program Managers leaders to address any requirement for the manufacturing operation team.
- Interfaces with plant functional managers for the coordination of human resources assignment to support projects requirements.
- Coordinate the manufacturing training needs for project managers and project’s team members and develops and offers Prolaunch and projects management training to plant projects leaders and team members.
- Develop/revises procedures for continuous improvement of project’s team effectiveness.
- Monitors and mentors Plant Project leaders to ensure satisfaction of project’s stockholders expectations.
- Manage and direct all the activities encompassed within his assigned projects.
- Maintains the integrity of the PROLaunch process through improvements and addressing of assessments non- conformances.
- Experience negotiating with customers and suppliers
BA degree in Business, Engineering required, MBA preferred.
- 5 to 10 years experience in an automotive manufacturing environment required, with a minimum of 5 years in the area of Project Management required.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) accreditation (PMP) highly recommended.
- 6 Sigma Green belt preferred
- Core Tools experience
- Experience working with MS Project or similar
- Drawing interpretation knowledge required
- Knowledge of marketing, manufacturing and engineering processes (APQP,PMI).
- History of solid customer service skills
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Bi-lingual English-Spanish
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time