Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Trade Compliance Analyst
• As a result of their work, the Analyst ensures Eaton’s import and/or export operations operate smoothly and are in compliance with the Mexican customs regulations
Qualifications• Degree qualification in foreign trade or related discipline
• Working Knowledge of MRP / ERP system as a plus
• Proficiency in Customs Law, Origen Law, Anexo 24, NAFTA, Local custom law, TLC, C-TPAT
• IMMEX – PROSEC
• Foreign Trade Inventory Control or in a manufacturing environment, automotive preferred able to work additional hours as required.
• Microsoft Suite skills required.
• Self-starter/Highly motivated.
• Able to Work independently from supervision.
• Team player, able to work in a close team setting.
• Possess excellent organization skills.
• Possess exceptional analytical skills.
• Able to work within tight time constraints.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No